“O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.” – Psalms 8:1
Our great God is truly majestic. His name refers to all that he is. Nothing and no one is more gloriously majestic than our great God. Join us for God-centered worship this Lord’s Day!
These links are provided to help us sing well as a church family. Get ready to sing!
- Hail To The Lord’s Anointed
- How Firm A Foundation
- It Is Well With My Soul
- Oh The Deep Deep Love of Jesus
The expository sermon will be drawn from Galatians 6:9-10.
- Does anything Paul writes surprise you?
- What does this passage teach you about people?
- What does this passage teach you about God?
How might you apply Galatians 6:9 to your praying? Don’t give up doing the good work of praying for your church family!