“You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” – Psalm 16:11
This Psalm reminds us that a life full of joy is only found in God’s presence. Only in him do we find eternal pleasures. I hope you are eager to be reminded of the full joy that is yours in Christ as we gather this Lord’s Day.
Some of the songs we plan to sing together are:
- O Great God
- Come Ye Sinners Poor and Needy
- The Perfect Wisdom of Our God
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
To prepare for the preaching ministry, spend a few minutes reading Galatians 5. The sermon will be drawn from Galatians 5:7-12.
- Are you running the Christian race well?
- What are some hindrances that thwart your obedience to the truth of the gospel?
- How does your life uphold the “offense of the cross”?
Please be sure you spend some time praying for your church family as we anticipate gathering on Sunday. Ask God to give us a refreshed vision of his steadfast love. What we most need on Sunday can only be given to us by God. Ask him!
Grace and peace to you in Christ,