“But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,” – John 1:12
We gather together as children of God because of God’s gracious acts of mercy toward us through faith in Jesus Christ. The Lord’s Day is a chance to gather with the children of God. Come and worship!
Get ready to sing together. May the voices of Grace Baptist Church be united in heartfelt songs of loud praise to God!
- Come People Of The Risen King
- Behold Our God
- Oh The Deep Deep Love
- How Deep the Father’s Love For Us
The expository sermon will be preached from John 1. Thoughtfully read through John 1:1-18 sometime before Sunday morning.
- How does the Apostle John describe Jesus?
- How would you describe the glory of Jesus to someone?
- What does it mean to see the glory of Jesus?
The Apostle John writes that we receive grace upon grace from the fullness of God. Ask God for his gracious blessing on our gathered worship tomorrow.
John 1:16 ESV, “For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.”